At Kingslea Broadmeadows, we aim to make the purchase of your first home as easy as possible. That’s why we’ve created a guide to help you feel informed and at ease as you embark on this exciting journey!
✔ Understand the financial benefits of buying a turnkey town home
✔ Find out if you’re eligible for the First Home Buyers Grant
✔ Read our tips on speaking to a mortgage broker and finding the right home loan for you
Here are the TOP TEN reasons why Kingslea Broadmeadows is such a great option for First Home Buyers:
- Only 17 kms to Melbourne CBD
- Broadmeadows train station and Broadmeadows Central Shopping Centre are a short walk away
- Easy access to the Tullamarine Freeway and Western Ring Road
- A short drive to Tullamarine Airport and Essendon Fields Airport
- Close to tertiary education facilities such as Kangan Institute and Melbourne Polytechnic
- A choice of architecturally designed town homes – 2 bedroom, 2 bedrooms plus study and 3 bedrooms options
- Town homes start from $425,000 up to $480,000 (based on Lots 124 and 114)
- Town homes are full Turn Key meaning everything is included such as blinds, fencing, landscaping, letterbox and even street number!
- Broadmeadows median house price is $575,000 for homes and $400,000 for units (29/10/2018 Source: Core Logic)
- Broadmeadows has been growing at an annual compound rate of 12.5% per annum over the past five years (29/10/18 Source: RP Data)
You may be eligible for the First Home Buyer Stamp Duty Exemption and the First Home Owners Grant of $10,000. You would need to check whether you qualify for these incentives with Victorian State Revenue Office. The SRO provides very valuable information and there online tools and forms that you can fill out to determine your eligibility.
Everyone’s situation is different, so it is important that you make sure you have all the information you need. Click this link here to read more about what is available for First Home Buyers https://www.sro.vic.gov.au/first-home-owner
We strongly encourage you to speak with your bank or mortgage broker to determine your borrowing capacity. Kingslea Broadmeadows has a number of suppliers we can put you in touch with to discuss your individual requirements.
If you would like to purchase here, we also strongly recommend you make contact with a solicitor or conveyancer who will be able to review the legal documentation on your behalf. Kingslea Broadmeadows can provide you with legal suppliers.
At Kingslea Broadmeadows, we will be there to guide and assist you right through the process to purchase your first home here. We want all our first home buyers to be happy they made the decision to buy here, so please contact us at any time to discuss your requirements.